Skip to product information
1 of 1


AB EARTH Wall Mounted Hardwood Billiard Pool Cue Rack #T9

AB EARTH Wall Mounted Hardwood Billiard Pool Cue Rack #T9

Regular price £12.99 GBP
Regular price Sale price £12.99 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Cues are precision tools in the game of billiards and need to stored and treated as such, do just that with this space saving wall mounted cue rack
  • With a classic finish, this will fit in nicely with any décor
  • Keep your game room free from clutter and store your cues in a safe space
  • Keep your cue sticks elevated and isolated
  • Included are a set of easy to use mounting hardware
View full details


3% Ash for Selection Standards

As we know, ash is the most important in making a cue. MARK RICHARD only select 10% American ash from the famous ash lumber brands on the market, such as Gutchess, Baillie, SPENCER, CLC, etc. Besides, only 30% of our ash could make MR cues. the rest ash 70% were discarded.

Buy with Confidence


Handspliced with Exoit wood

Looking for a beautiful cue for you or your friends without breaking the bank? No need to search more! Mark Richard cues butt are decorated with stunning exotic wood. You will get more compliments with the eye-catching cue.

Buy with Confidence


Rolling Straightly Before Dispatching

Step1, we roll the cue and check the straightness.
Step2, The tip will be shaped well and pre-scuffed, you can use it as soon as you get it. 
Step3, The item will be packaged solid and delivered by DHL. You will get the item in perfect condition.

Buy with Confidence
  • United Kingdom
    AS Pro Sports
    Longton Snooker and Pool

  • Ireland

    Darren Flaherty

    neil gilroy

  • Australia

    Pot Black Family Pool and Snooker Centre North Perth
    Southport Snooker & Billiards Club Inc

  • New Zealand

    Jason Harris Sports

  • Spain

    Juan Carlos Lopez Elordi spain

  • Canada

    Hallmark Billiards

Frequently Asked Questions

8.5mm or 9.5mm. Which tip size should I choose?

8.5mm are best for English pool while 9.5mm are best for Snooker.

Does the price include VAT?

YES. price include VAT. You no need to pay any VAT or customs duties.

What's the return policy?

If you are not satisfied with our product, you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase to receive a refund or exchange for the same item. 
Please ensure that the product is unused and in its original packaging. Once your return has been received and has passed inspection, we will issue the credit to the original payment method or exchange items.
Return shipping costs will be at the purchaser’s expense, only the UK accepts returns.

How many days delivery takes?

In DHL express shipping, The regular delivery time ranges from 3 to 5 business days. Items ship from China. the product is shipped via air couriers.

Do you shape well and pre-scuffed the tip before dispatching?

Of course! The tip will be shaped well and pre-scuffed, you can use it as soon as you get it.  If you want to upgrade the tip into ELK master or Century Pro. We are glad to help you.

What's Hi-tech Wood?

Its a manmade stable timber created using resins and dyes combined with muti-layers of wood pieces. Normally 100-layers on the butt and approx 15-layers on splicing. There is almost no chance of timber cracking.

What's the difference between Hi-tech Wood and ebony on butt?

Hi-tech Wood is manmade while ebony is a natural wood. Ebony is more beautiful for its natural texture and interesting grain. Ebony has a higher rate of cracking than Hi-tech Wood.
The cost of Hi-tech Wood is approx 20% of ebony. The stability of Hi-tech Wood is higher than ebony.
According to cost and stability, Hi-tech Wood is the best solution for handmade cues priced below £200.

How do I choose the weight and balance?

We have over 1000pcs cues in stock. Please state weight and balance preference during checkout if you need. We will choose the cue specific close to your requirement.

How do I contact your company if my question isn't answersed here?

Please Contact us or chat with us on the page and get a reply shortly.